As the Corporate Receptionist, I like to try to make entering the office as fun as possible!!
Halloween last year, I was a temp at the office I’m now employed by. I REALLY wanted them to like me. So I took my money and put together pumpkin candy bucket goody bags for Halloween Movie Quote Trivia! The Sign In sheet Had quotes from famous scary movies on it and employees had to guess the title and YEAR that the movie came out!
It was a lot of fun, and people get really into it! So I decided I needed to do it again this year! I changed it up, this year’s trivia is based of Halloween History!
IF YOU ARE FROM MY OFFICE AND READ THIS…please don’t read past this line!!! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!!!!!!
- What vegetable was traditionally used BEFORE the pumpkin for carving? TURNIP!
- What country did the jack-o-lantern originate in? IRELAND!
- How many pounds of candy did shoppers buy last year? 30 million? 120 million? 90 million? 15 million?
- How many colors of m&ms are available? 25
- Mary Shelly published this Gothic novel when she was only 21, in 1818. FRANKENSTEIN!
There is a question for each day this week. We’ll see how they do! So far, I’m thinking my questions should have been a little more difficult. More people are getting them right than I expected! I work with smart cookies!!